Object managerManage your dynamic Objects
Simple and efficient management of dynamic objects with our list-oriented system
The Object Manager from the BIXpert product line is the ideal system to unite distributed lists in a single database – supported tool. With rights and user management and ‘Full Cloud’, you no longer need a local installation. The lists can consist of e.g. buildings, orders, vehicles , orders etc.. The attributes of these objects can be configured dynamically.
The number of objects you want to manage and the fields you need to manage your objects are limited by your imagination. You can choose from various field types, including text fields, date fields, selection boxes with or without links to other lists, and much more.
- Inventory goods, with cost centers, pictures, location, acquisition costs, etc.
- Vehicle fleet with reminder for next main inspection, kilometers driven, model, performance, assigned employee, associated documents such as TÜV protocols, purchase contracts, etc.
- Driver management: You have a pool of vehicles and would like to keep records of who drove which vehicle and when? Book your drivers on your vehicle pool.
- Smart meter management: Manage all your smart meters, whether electricity, gas, water, compressed air, heat, etc., including reminders for the next exchange or maintenance. Connect any documents, such as statements or contracts.
- Measurement data acquisition: Bring all measured values into the asset management system, whether manually, or via an IoT interface. The BIXpert Asset Manager prepares your energy monitoring based on the measured data and provides you with a CO2 – balance.
- Master data management: Manage your locations, contact persons, suppliers, storage locations, etc.
Integrated dashboard and report function
You have stored your inventory goods, master data or parts lists in the Object Manager? Or perhaps your customer and supplier data including orders and quotations? Use the integrated report and dashboard generator and create your graphical energy balance, bill of materials or sales overview. Each report can in turn be downloaded as a PDF or as an Excel document. Or do you simply need QR code stickers for your IT goods, vehicles or trash containers?
The system makes your input and operation as easy as possible. You don’t need a local installation thanks to ‘full cloud’. They have an auditable change log as well as a user administration on a role basis with read and write permissions that can be set in detail.
– ‘Full Cloud’ system in a German data center with ISO 27001 certification
– Any lists and fields can be created
– Menu can be grouped as desired
– Recycle bin function for deleted objects
– Audit – Trail / Change History
– Linking lists with other lists
– Integrated Dashboard Designer
– Integrated Report Designer